📺 Watch the video lesson here: Navigating the live feed with filters
If you are a leader or someone who has been tasked with responding to people in Joyous, you can filter the feed to conversations for a particular division.
📝 Note: Some organisations will call their divisions by a different name, such as department, or business unit. You can expect it to be called by the name you are accustomed to within your organisation.
1. Type the division name into the filter bar.
- As you begin to type, the options presented in the filter results should narrow until you see the filter you are typing in the list.
- Select the filter from the list.
- Applied filters are visible in the filter bar.
- You can apply more than one filter at a time, and from multiple filter groups.
- To remove a filter, click on the 'x' on the right side of the filter chip, or place your cursor to the right of the filter chip and hit delete.
2. To see which division filters you can apply, click on the FILTERS button.
- Expand the Division filter group by clicking on the arrow to the right.
- Select the filter you would like to apply from the filter options.
- Click the FILTERS button to close the filter panel.
📝 Note: Division filters will be based on the Division the team member was in at the time they participated in the filtered conversation. If they have since changed divisions, this will not cause their previous conversations to be updated.