📺 Watch the video lesson here: Understanding Insights
Apply filters to Insights to narrow your results. You will be able to filter by Category, Campaign, My Direct Reports, and Rating questions. You will not be able to filter by sentiment (positive, neutral, negative).
You may also be able to filter by attributes such as Gender, Business Group, or Location depending on the attributes that are sent to us in your people data.
💡 Tip: Click the blue FILTERS button to see what filters are available to you.
1. Apply a filter.
- Applying filters to Insights works in the same way as it does on the live feed.
- Apply a filter either by selecting one from the filter panel or by typing the name of the category in the filter bar.
- When the filter is applied, Insights will only show you results that relate to your selected filter.
- In the example below, applying the Well-being filter to Insights allows us to see the average scores and break down for only the Well-being category.
- You will be able to see the rating summary, topic trends, and rated statements over time in the category cards.
- You will be able to see all of your well-being questions in the questions card.