You can filter results in the questions card to open text questions only. This will help you see insights and participation for individual open text questions.
1. Filtering your results to open text questions
- Click or tap the dropdown on the questions card in the top right-hand corner.
- Click or tap Filter, then Open text only.
- This will show you results for just your open text questions.
- Hover over the bar chart to see chart numbers.
- Click or tap the bar chart to see the legend.
- You can change the order of the questions using the drop-down menu.
Open text question details
The open text question card contains three key features:
1. Question description
- The topic the question belongs to and date the question was sent.
- Jump to the related conversations in the live feed
- Simply tap or click on the blue search icon to the right of the question description.
- This will take you to the live feed and automatically filter it to conversations that contain your question of interest.
2. Bar chart
- The participation for each open text question is shown in the bar chart.
- The light grey bar is the number people that received the open text question (Questions asked).
- The dark grey bar is the number of times the question was skipped.
- The light blue bar is the number of times the question was answered with a team member comment (Answered).
- Answered % = Number Answered / Questions asked
- The dark blue bar is the number of times the question was answered with a team member comment and also had a leader comment (Total chats).
- Total chats % = Number Total Chats / Number Answered
3. Bar chart legend
To see the legend, hover over the bar chart or click or tap the bar chart.
- This will show you the number and % participation.