If a person moves into a new role or has been part of a restructure, they may move to a different division. If there are changes to a person's division, the people data information sent to Joyous should be updated to reflect this.
This can be reflected by:
- Updating the value of the person's division in your people data (e.g. from Operations to Legal).
When an update comes through, Joyous will automatically display new feedback in the new division.
Changes in Joyous for old division leaders:
- The person's previous feedback is still visible.
- Filtering to the person's name only shows their previous feedback.
- The insights and heatmaps will include their previous feedback towards the average scores for the old division.
📝 If a customer requests, we can make it so that previous leaders don’t see any of the person's previous feedback.
Changes in Joyous for new division leaders:
- They will only see the new feedback from the person.
- Filtering to the person's name only shows their new feedback.
- The insights and heatmaps will include their new feedback towards the average scores for the new division.
📝 If a customer requests, we can make it so new leaders see everything and old feedback counts towards the new division scores.