If a person moves into a new role or has been part of a restructure, they may switch to a different leader. If there are changes to a person's leader, the people data information sent to Joyous should be updated to reflect this.
This can be reflected by:
- Updating the value of the person's manager email in your people data (e.g. from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org).
For the old reporting line leaders:
- They no longer see any of the person's feedback.
- The person's name will no longer appear in the filter list.
- The person no longer appears in the direct reports heatmap.
For the new reporting line leaders:
- They see all the person's feedback, both old and new.
- The person's name will appear in the filter list.
- The person appears in the new leader's direct reports heatmap.