📺 Watch the video lesson here: Navigating the live feed with filters
If you are a leader or someone who has been tasked with responding to people in Joyous, you can filter the feed to conversations for a particular category.
1. Type the category name into the filter bar.
- As you begin to type, the options presented in the filter results should narrow until you see the filter you are typing in the list.
- Applied filters are visible in the filter bar.
- You can apply more than one filter at a time, and from multiple filter groups.
- To remove a filter, click on the "x" on the right side of the filter chip, or place your cursor to the right of the filter chip and hit delete.
3. To see which category filters you can apply, click on the FILTERS button.
4. Expand the Category filter group by clicking on the arrow to the right.
5. Select the filter you would like to apply from the filter options.
6. Click the FILTERS button to close the filter panel.