📺 Watch the video lesson here: Navigating the live feed with filters
If you are a leader or someone who has been tasked with responding to people in Joyous, you can filter the feed to conversations for a particular question.
Using the question filter will allow you to see any conversation that contains the question that you apply to the filter bar.
1. Type the question text into the filter bar.
- Start typing the question in the bar, the options presented in the filter results should narrow to the question.
- Ensure that you select the option with the suffix (Question).
- Applied filters are visible in the filter bar.
- You can apply more than one filter at a time, and from multiple filter groups.
- To remove a filter, click on the "x" on the right side of the filter chip, or place your cursor to the right of the filter chip and hit delete.
📝 Note: Question filters are not available from the filter panel.
3. Select the question round.
- If there are multiple rounds of your filtered question, you'll see an option below the filter bar with the question round dates.
- By default, all rounds of the question are displayed.
- Click another round to change to view conversations from that round.
- Conversations are only displayed for one round at a time.
- You cannot select more than one date at a time.