📺 Watch the video lesson here: Navigating the live feed with filters
This filter helps responders track the conversations they are involved in. It also helps find places where responders had previously commented to see if there's anything more to follow up on.
- Type "Conversations I've Joined" into the filter bar
- As you begin to type, the options presented in the filter results should narrow until you see the "Conversations I've Joined" filter in the list.
2. Select the filter from the list
- Applied filters are visible in the filter bar.
- You can apply more than one filter at a time, and from multiple filter groups.
- To remove a filter, click on the 'x' on the right side of the filter chip, or place your cursor to the right of the filter chip and hit delete.