📺 Watch the video lesson here: Navigating the live feed with filters
This filter helps responders find conversations where team members have engaged but not offered a comment. These conversations may require further prompting to gain more information from the team member.
- As you begin to type, the options presented in the filter results should narrow until you see the "Conversations With No Comments" filter in the list.
2. Select the filter from the list
- Applied filters are visible in the filter bar.
- You can apply more than one filter at a time, and from multiple filter groups.
- To remove a filter, click on the 'x' on the right side of the filter chip, or place your cursor to the right of the filter chip and hit delete.