Bulk respond to conversations with no comments by using the 'New partial answers' filter and responding to any conversation in the Live feed.
As a facilitator, you want to maximise your time and respond to as many conversations as possible. Using the bulk respond feature enables you to respond to a large group of people at the same time. This ensures people get a response for submitting feedback and increases the chances that the audience will respond with more specific suggestions.
1. Bulk respond to conversations with no comments.
- Apply the relevant campaign name to the filter bar.
- You can type the campaign name or select it from the filter drop-down menu.
- Click or tap the quick filter drop-down at the top of the Live Feed and select 'New partial answers'.
- This will show conversations from the selected campaign that contain no audience member comments.
- Click the arrow at the bottom of any conversation in the Live feed.
- Select an AI-suggested response.
- Click the blue arrow or hit enter on your keyboard to submit your response.
- From here you will be given the option to respond to similar conversations with the same response.
- Click 'Yes' to continue
- Click 'No' if you'd like to respond to conversations individually.
- Within the 'Respond to similar conversations with AI' modal, you'll be able to adjust your message before sending it to all remaining conversations.
- Adjust your message by clicking on it and typing a new message or you can cycle through suggested responses by clicking the arrows to the right.
- Once you're happy with your message, click 'SEND'.
- Click 'ARE YOU SURE?' to bulk respond to the remaining conversations.