Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) is a method of transferring files from your organization to Joyous.
Ideally, an automated transfer of the CSV file from your organisation's system to Joyous is set up for a regular cadence. Otherwise, you can set up an SFTP client to manually transfer files to the Joyous SFTP server.
Follow the instructions below to set up the SFTP:
2: Provide Joyous with the Public Key
- Joyous will use this to create a folder on the SFTP server and provide you with the connection details
- Please ensure that you store the Private key in a secure location
3: Run a test transfer
4: Set up the automatic transfer of the people data CSV
- Joyous can accept new files in any cadence
Not able to set up the automatic transfer?
You can set up an SFTP client to connect to the Joyous SFTP server. Please find the instructions for setting up a client below:
- Download FileZilla (this is a client that will allow you to transfer files to our SFTP site securely)
- Generate the SSH key and what to do with the private key
- Run a test transfer once Joyous has set up the folder on our SFTP
Now you can send CSV files to Joyous through this client when you need to.