Run a Culture Survey to crowdsource ideas for improving the culture at your organisation.
We recommend keeping surveys under 10 minutes to complete. Long surveys can cause fatigue and result in poor data quality.
- Start the survey with a few sentences that set the context and expectations of the survey.
- We recommend asking five rating questions followed by one open question as surveys are naturally measurement-focused rather than conversational.
- End the survey with an open question that seeks ideas and solutions for improvement.
Topic: Development & Experience
1. As part of our plan for the year, every [six months] we will run a general [engagement] survey containing [six] questions to help us understand your experience at [ACME] so we can continue to improve.
|eNPS||1. How likely are you to recommend [ACME] as a place to work?|
|Message||1. How strongly do you agree or disagree with the following statements?|
1. I have opportunities to grow and develop at [ACME].
What would help you to have the best work experience at [ACME]?