📺 Watch the video lesson here: Understanding insights
If you are a leader or someone who has been tasked with responding to people in Joyous, you can view real-time insights for individual questions in Joyous.
The basics of question cards
- Each question is displayed on a separate row.
- Hover over the bar chart to see the question summary.
- Click the bar chart to view the legend.
- Click or tap the SHOW MORE QUESTIONS at the bottom of the card to display more questions.
- You can view participation for rating scale, multiple-choice, and open text questions.
- By default, questions are ordered by newest to oldest. You can change the question cards order.
- You can apply filters to insights to see results for specific questions or groups of people.
- You can compare multiple rounds of the same question by applying the question to the filter bar.