📺 Watch the video lesson here: Understanding insights
If you are a leader or someone who has been tasked with responding to people in Joyous, you can see how your categories are tracking over time.
1. Click or tap on Show average scores over time.
- This will show you category trends for each calendar quarter.
2. Hover over data points.
- This displays category scores for each calendar quarter.
3. Click or tap on a category trend line.
- This will apply the category to the filter and will only display results for that category.
What is shown in average scores over time
The average score over time chart consists of five key pieces of information.
1. Calendar quarters.
- On desktop: Up to two years of calendar quarters will be displayed.
- On mobile: Up to 18 months of calendar quarters will be displayed.
2. Category trends.
- Each line represents a different category.
- Each data point represents the category score for a calendar quarter.
- If there is no data point for a category, this means that no questions were asked from that category during that calendar quarter.
- The dotted line represents the overall average for the data in the chart.
3. Category scores.
- Hovering on a data point in the line chart shows the average score for the category as well as the category name.
- If there is no category name or average score displayed, this means that no questions were asked from that category during that calendar quarter.
4. Overall score.
- This score represents the overall score across all categories in the chart for the most recent calendar quarter.
- If a category filter is applied, this will show the category score for the most recent calendar quarter.
- The delta shows the difference between the overall score of the current quarter vs the overall score for the previous quarter.
📝 Note: There is no eNPS category because eNPS questions use a different scoring system on a scale of -100 to +100.