You can filter results in the questions card to rating scale questions only. This will help you see insights and participation for individual rating questions.
1. Filtering your results to rating scale questions
- Click or tap the dropdown on the questions card in the top right-hand corner.
- Click or tap Filter, then Rating scale only.
- This will show you results for just your rating scale questions.
- Hover over the bar chart to see chart numbers.
- Click or tap the bar chart to see the legend.
- You can change the order of the questions using the drop-down menu.
Rating scale question details
The rating scale question card contains four key features:
1. Question description
- The topic the question belongs to and date the question was sent.
- Jump to the related conversations in the live feed
- Simply tap or click on the blue search icon to the right of the question description.
- This will take you to the live feed and automatically filter it to conversations that contain your question of interest.
- The average score for the rating scale is shown in the centre of the donut. We use a simple average to calculate the average score.
- The distribution of scores is displayed in the donut chart. Learn more about the Joyous 0-10 rating scale.
- The total number of scores for each rating scale question is displayed on the right side of the donut chart.
- The distribution of scores are also shown in the bar chart.
- The light grey bar is the number people that received the rating scale question (Questions asked).
- The dark grey bar is the number of times the question was skipped.
- % positive scores are represented by the blue bar.
- % neutral scores are represented by the yellow bar.
- % negative scores are represented by the pink bar.
4. Bar chart legend
To see the legend, hover over the bar chart or click or tap the bar chart.
- This will show you the number and % participation.