If there are changes to a person's location, the people data information sent to Joyous should be updated to reflect this.
This can be reflected by:
- Updating the value of the person's location in your people data (e.g. from Auckland to Wellington).
For the Auckland reporting line leaders:
- They no longer see any of the person’s feedback.
- The person's name will no longer appear in the filter list.
- The person no longer appears in the direct reports heatmap.
- The person's previous scores will still count towards the historical averages on heatmaps and insights but Auckland leaders cannot drill down to see their feedback.
- The person will no longer count towards the participation calculations for new conversations initiated after they moved locations.
For the Wellington reporting line leaders:
- They see all the person's feedback, both old and new.
- The person's name will appear in the filter list.
- The person appears in the new leader's direct reports heatmap.
- Until the person starts responding from Wellington, their scores don’t affect insights for Wellington or the Wellington column in the location heatmap.