React to a comment or image from another person by clicking on their message and selecting a reaction.
Reacting to a message is a good way to let the audience member that you have seen their comment. It also adds a bit of fun to your response. We encourage you to also reply to their feedback so that the audience member feels heard and you can continue the conversation.
1. Select a reaction.
- Click or tap on a score, comment, or image and the reactions will appear
- Select the reaction you would like to apply
- Your reaction is sent as soon as you select it
2. See who else reacted.
- Tap or click on applied reactions to see who reacted
- You'll be able to see who reacted
3. Remove your reaction.
- Click or tap on the score, comment, or image and the reactions will appear again
- Click or tap the same reaction to remove it
- Your reaction is removed